Are you passionate about creating innovative and engaging digital experiences? Do you enjoy translating complex business goals into products that people love to use? Wise & Hammer is currently seeking a Senior Experience Designer to do just that. A successful …
At Wise & Hammer, we create exceptional experiences.
We are currently seeking talented Contract Web Developers for ongoing short & long term projects. Our ideal candidates have extensive experience working within the .NET stack and expert level working knowledge of DNN Platform (formerly DotNetNuke).
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education/experience
- 5+years professional experience developing with the.NET framework
- Current CMS Experience with DNN Platform
- Experience working with SQL (Or similar relational databases such as MYSQL or PostgreSQL) Writing queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Object Orientated Programming (OOP) within large enterprise level applications
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Familiar with software development lifecycles such as Agile or SCRUM
- Experience with Git and comfortable working from the command line
- Proven ability to effectively translate architecture and design models into interactive experiences
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Experience with frontend frameworks, such as React or AngularJS
- Experience with Sass or similar tools, such as Stylus or Less
- Experience with template languages, such as Twig or Moustache
- Expertise with SOA/Integration technologies and implementations – SOAP, REST, WCF, WEB API
- Experience with AODA guidelines and writing WCAG Level AA compliant markup
You are a developer who:
- Excels at problem-solving and communicates clearly and effectively with clients and project teams. You can gracefully break down, solve, and explain, even the most complex problems.
- Actively seeks clarity where project requirements may be ambiguous
- Pays attention to details and is obsessed with consistent code style
- Continuously breaks larger work assignments into smaller achievable tasks
- Knows how to take projects from start to finish with minimal direction, but also knows how to work with a team, and ask for help when you need it.
- Understands the definition of “Done”
- Is responsible and capable of meeting deadlines
- Is open towards flexible hours
- Is excited about technology and interested in future directions in interactive development
How to apply:
Please e-mail your application including availability & hourly rate to email@example.com with the title ”I am your Developer”
We look forward to hearing from you!