There's no denying the power of a strong, clean typeface. No one knows this better than Hoefler & Frere-Jones...
Wise & Hammer is seeking a great Project Coordinator to join our close-knit team. At Wise & Hammer the Project Coordinator plays an essential role in overall project success. If you are someone who is incredibly organized, detail-oriented, patient, dependable, flexible, creative, and full of initiative. You should think about joining us!
As Project Coordinator you will:
Manage the day to day project tasks such as, organizing calendars, scheduling and attending meetings, answering and managing incoming email, writing meeting agendas, contact reports, weekly project status, and organizing project communications and files.
Maintain and improve the filing systems; keep project assets organized and updated.
Perform other related duties as assigned
- Reliable, honest, and demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information exhibiting a high degree of trustworthiness
- An organised, self-starter with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Tech savvy – Experience with common software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote) and communication tools such as Basecamp, Slack, Zoom etc.
- Adept at planning and organising project activities, with a meticulous eye for detail
- A strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritisation in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Eager, and motivated to get things done.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in!
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in a design or technology-focused agency
- Basic knowledge of design, website creation processes, current trends in platforms and techniques and a solid interest in digital communications.
- A great sense of humour
How to apply:
Please e-mail your application along with availability to email@example.com with the title ”I am your Project Coordinator”
If you really want to stand out, send us a short video introducing yourself and explaining why you believe you belong at Wise & Hammer. (We suggest sending us a link to your unlisted/private video on YouTube or password protected video on Vimeo.)
We look forward to hearing from you!