We are a boutique firm providing high-quality custom design and interactive solutions for a growing list of client/partners. Wise & Hammer has an immediate need for a truly exceptional Studio Manager to join our close-knit team...
At Wise & Hammer our goal is always to provide an exceptional experience.
We are on the lookout for a couple of amazing Junior Developers to join our family. At Wise & Hammer you will be working closely with clients/partners and the W&H team. You will be building, maintaining and improving web solutions built on various platforms, and providing basic technical support to clients/partners on a daily basis.
If you have a passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping clients get the most out of their products. You should think about joining us!
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience in object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience with frontend frameworks, such as React or AngularJS
- Experience with Sass or similar tools, such as Stylus or Less
- Experience with template languages, such as Twig or Moustache
- Experience with Git and comfortable working from the command line
- Experience working with RESTful web services and API-first development
- Familiar with AODA guidelines and writing WCAG Level AA compliant markup is a plus
You are a developer who:
- Is tech savvy – you have programming & debugging experience with PHP, HTML and CSS. You’re very familiar with Drupal, WordPress and possibly other open source platforms.
- Actively seeks clarity where task requirements may be ambiguous
- Pays attention to details and is obsessed with consistent code style
- Is responsible and capable of meeting deadlines on multiple projects
- Is open towards flexible hours (shared on-call duties)
- Is excited about technology and interested in future directions in interactive development
How to apply:
Please e-mail your application including your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ”I am your Junior Developer”
We look forward to hearing from you!