We are on the lookout for a truly remarkable Senior Web Developer to join our family. At Wise & Hammer, you will be leading the way in crafting exceptional experiences for a variety of outstanding clients as well as in our internal Labs. Experience is critical …
You are an amazing DPM. Half human, half robot. Organization, motivation and managing skills blend with a human approach with agency partners, clients, and team members. You know how to budget, plan and allocate resources but you can also communicate smoothly under high pressure. Of course, you know everything about the digital space and you make managing the delivery of complex multi-channel brand experiences, look like child’s play.
You know Agile, Traditional and RUP methodologies so well that you’re not afraid to mix it up a little and try something new to get the job done. You know process should suit the task at hand. Because your team is creative, you know how important it is to build a work environment that encourages creativity. Your clients often get the impression that you basically invented the digital channel and also feel that you’re dedicated to your team. You are able to gain and maintain everyone’s trust and become a source of inspiration during the dead-line driven frenzy.
If you love what you do, and want nothing more than to work alongside an incredible group of talented strategists, developers and designers to plan, manage and constantly deliver exceptional experiences. You should think about joining us!
Reporting directly to our CEO – The W&H Digital Projects Manager is a critical role where you will:
- Sequence and schedule the execution of multiple projects – from research and planning through design, development, quality assurance, and launch;
- Facilitate and document project requirements gathering sessions, design reviews, and technical meetings;
- Frontline calls & meeting requests, manage project calendars/schedule, setup necessary meetings, create efficient agendas, and ensure all project related documentation is kept up to date.
- Maintain ongoing timely communication to internal and external project stakeholders including weekly project status reports, contact reports, team status meeting and post-mortem analysis;
- Organizing and managing project team from resourcing through to completion of project to ensure that every project is successfully completed on time and within budget;
- Cultivate a positive and effective relationship with internal delivery teams, agency partners, and clients as a primary point of contact;
- Assist team members in resolving project problems, escalating issues when necessary, and facilitating decision-making;
- Contribute to the continual improvement of W&H practices and processes.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Skills and Experience
- 4 + years of experience in the digital industry
- 3+ years (minimum) of project/product management experience, preferably in an integrated agency environment.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams with a strong ability to sequence and schedule the execution of multiple projects.
- Leadership and management skills in running the daily project and team meetings.
- Extensive knowledge of design, website creation processes, current trends in platforms and techniques and a solid interest in digital communications.
- Experience creating estimates, SOWs, and CRs and using project management software & communication tools (Basecamp, OmniPlan or MicrosoftProject, excel, google docs, Gitlabs, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all agency members, partners, and clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- A proactive thinker who seeks to create efficiencies within the work environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- You thrive in a delivery focused culture. You should enjoy a fast paced environment, embrace the chaos, and be ready and willing to help wherever, and whenever there is a need.
What you’ll need to stand out at Wise & Hammer
- You genuinely love what you do.
- You do the right thing, even when it’s the hard thing.
- You know how to stay on top of a variety of competing tasks and priorities.
- Persistent and unwavering in your attention–to–detail.
- Positive, mature and professional, can-do attitude.
- You manage expectations, and never promise what you/we cannot deliver.
- You have an open mind and encourage new ideas from all sources.
- A great sense of humour.
How to apply:
Please send application along with availability and salary expectations to email@example.com with the title ”I am your Digital Projects Manager”