At Wise & Hammer we create exceptional experiences. We are a boutique firm providing high-quality custom design and interactive solutions for an established and growing national roster of client/partners. We are seeking serious Web Developers. If you are someone …
Wise & Hammer is seeking a talented and motivated Business Development Specialist with experience in consulting on, and selling digital and graphic design related services. We are looking for a person who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
At Wise & Hammer we create exceptional experiences.
We are an established full-service agency with a focus on the digital channel. We deliver incredibly high-quality custom design and interactive development solutions as well as providing professional consultation, service, and support for an established and growing list of client/partners. As our Business Development Specialist, you will be consulting on, and selling our digital solutions, custom design and development services, as well as our traditional design and support services. You will be reporting directly to our director of strategic development.
- Identify, qualify and win new business that is aligned with Wise & Hammer’s strategic goals and capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver winning proposals and presentations with support from our amazing team.
- Consultation meetings / presentations.
- Actively engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from opportunity qualification to proposal presentation/delivery and closing. Take a lead role on each account to ensure that solutions goals are met and clients receive an exceptional experience.
- Utilize W&H Project Management / CRM software to manage closed sales and communicate project needs.
- Work with strategy, design and development team to ensure project objectives and deliverables meet client expectations.
- Weekly scheduled sales progress reports/ meetings with management.
- Maintain & develop accounts while meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
- Looks for additional business opportunities for the firm and growth opportunities for current clients.
- A disciplined self-starter, highly motivated to create new opportunities, relationships and drive results.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills.
- An engaging presenter with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to draw out, listen, fully understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Outgoing and personable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional (but not too professional) in appearance.
- Experienced in our industry with a broad understanding of technology and design.
- Comfortable in a Mac environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with open source platforms
- An eye for design
- Digital marketing and/or marketing experience
- A great sense of humour
Some of the perks
- Flexible scheduling
- Partial Telecommute is okay – We would expect you to be able to come into the office a few times a month.
- Free Coffee, Pop, Juice and Snacks.
- Opportunities to Learn, and to advance your career with Wise & Hammer
- Paid travel to industry events.
- Working in beautiful downtown Hamilton
- Base salary, benefits and generous commission structure will be negotiated.
How to apply:
Don’t bother with a cover letter. Send us an email, and in as few words as possible tell us who you are, and why you want to work with Wise & Hammer. Include a detailed resumé. If you really want to knock our socks off, send us a short video introducing yourself and telling us why you are the right person for the job. (We suggest sending us a link to your unlisted/private video on YouTube or password protected video on Vimeo.)
Please send applications to email@example.com with the title “I am your Business Development Specialist”
We look forward to hearing from you!