There's no denying the power of a strong, clean typeface. No one knows this better than Hoefler & Frere-Jones...
Wise & Hammer is seeking an experienced and professional Account Manager. The Account Manager supports the Account Director and Agency Partners to facilitate the reporting, communication, planning and administrative demands of their assigned accounts and projects. Given that this role will have significant contact with our clients, partners, vendors and internal delivery team, professionalism is a fundamental requirement. The Account Manager must be able to bring creativity and a proactive approach to problem-solving to all responsibilities and be ready to tackle a wide variety of challenges and support the organisation in ways that are frequently changing.
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Coordinate, execute and ensure delivery on all assigned projects within the given timeframe and budget.
- Coordinate and synthesise account reporting, including project status and invoicing information.
- Facilitates communication tracking by taking meeting notes, preparing and distributing contact reports, and following up on actions items.
- Initiates production estimates and CRs, acting as control for all your account estimates.
- Manage external contractors/vendors including organising their deliverables, communicating timelines, and escalating project issues to leadership.
- Collaborate with agency partners to execute and manage ongoing projects.
- Tracking & managing client feedback and revisions through to delivery of final files.
- Coordinating digital development and delivery process—which includes performing digital testing (QA), project management, client management, consolidating feedback from account team and client and communicating details to project leads and digital development staff.
- Working with the Project Manager and Account Director to schedule meetings, reviews, briefs and other support duties as required.
- Providing production teams with appropriate briefings and schedule information.
- Review and help prepare status reports as necessary.
- Proactively interact with Strategy, Technical, Design and UX teams to ensure project requirements are documented and carried out to Client satisfaction.
- Assists in preparing client presentations.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings (may include travel).
- 3 – 5 years successful account management experience in an agency environment (digital focus preferred).
- A deep understanding of and passion for digital design, development and digital marketing.
- The ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details.
- A calm disposition – Grace under pressure.
- An ability to think strategically with the foresight to identify opportunities and potential issues in the early stages of a project, acting quickly to provide a solution which is within the Client’s budget and parameters by working with our Strategy and Production teams.
- Knowledge of Digital production processes with the ability to manage scope creep and aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional organisational, as well as time and self-management skills.
- Confidence, and a positive attitude.
- Great success in managing client relations and managing/working with people including co-workers.
- Very strong oral and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience and comfort working with senior management and client executives.
- Proficiency in computer skills, preferably in a Mac environment with experience in industry related software (MS Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers, MS Project, OmniPlan, PowerPoint, Keynote, Basecamp, Google Suite).
- Ability to wear several hats, work well with little supervision, managing existing client projects and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
- Strong presentation skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Fundamental understanding of social media, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat from a brand management and a consumer user perspective.
- An eye for design / visual design skills
- A great sense of humour
How to apply:
Please e-mail your application along with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ”I am your Account Manager”
We look forward to hearing from you!